How the Loyalty Card Works
Who says there’s no such thing as a free lunch?
We're excited to launch our new loyalty club, featuring Wok Wallet. Join up today to enjoy a great range of discounts and special offers, including:
- Earn credit with every meal purchase to spend on your favourite meals
- Get 10 free Wok Credit to celebrate your birthday!
Don’t delay, grab your ‘Wok Wallet’ today
For more information see our FAQ.
Loyalty Club FAQ
What's a Wok Wallet?
It's your key to Wokinabox value. For every dollar you spend at any of our Wokinabox stores, 10 cents goes straight back into your Wok Wallet card. Over time, you can save up your credit to purchase drinks, sides, and even full meals at Wokinabox!
How do I use it?
It's simple - just don't forget your Wok Wallet! Each time you visit, get your card scanned and the credit you earn (10% of your purchase) gets automatically applied to your account. To spend your credit, present your card when ordering any of our delicious products. And you can check your credit online at any time.
It’s my birthday!
That's not a question, but happy birthday from us! If you're a Wok Wallet member, we'd like to congratulate you with 10 Free Credits, to use on a meal of your choice. Come in within seven days to claim (and make sure you get your birthday right when you sign up)!
Where do I sign up?
Pick up a Wok Wallet card at any of our restaurants, and activate it at the Wok Wallet link below. Once you're set up, you can use the same link to log in, check your balance, and change your details.
If you have any more questions or issues, email us at email@example.com
Wok Wallet is not accepted at any SA 'BP - On The Run' Stores or Wokinabox Broadbeach store, Queensland
Wok Wallet points cannot be earned or redeemed on online purchases.
Wokinabox Loyalty Club and Wok Wallet Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern membership in the Wokinabox Loyalty Club, “Wok Wallet”.
- Wok Wallet is open to residents of Australia and can be used in any Wokinabox store located within Australia only (excluding On The Run BP locations and Wokinabox Crown Perth).
- To become a Wok Wallet member, you must:
- Wokinabox reserves the right to decline any membership application in its absolute discretion.
- There is a strict limit of one Wok Wallet account per person.
- Only one Wok Wallet account can be activated per email address.
- Once your membership is activated with Wok Wallet, Wok Credit may be earned on the basis of 10% of your total spend (including GST) in a participating Wokinabox store. For example, a purchase valued at AUD$10.00 (including GST) you will earn 1 Wok Credit being applied to a member’s Wok Wallet account.
Wok Wallet may be presented at any participating Wokinabox store at the time of purchase either in the form of a physical card, or as a barcode displayed in the Wokinabox Wok Wallet application. On presentation of an activated Wok Wallet, you will be entitled to either earn or redeem Wok Wallet credits (“Wok Credits”).
Wok Credits cannot be accrued in a transaction in which Wok Credits are redeemed.
- You will be entitled to redeem all or any portion of your accrued Wok Credits earned to receive a free product or a discount off the retail value of the product. For example, if you have earned 10 credits you will be entitled to a discount of AUD $10.00 (including GST) or a product to the value of AUD$10.00 (including GST). Redemption is not available if you only purchase a drink item.
- There is a maximum limit of 50 Wok Credits on any Wok Wallet account at any given time.
- All participating Wokinabox restaurants will accept Wok Credits and award and/or redeem Wok Credits in accordance with these terms and conditions, excluding On The Run BP locations, Wokinabox Broadbeach and Wokinabox Burswood.
- While every effort will be made to ensure the correct awarding and redemption of Wok Credits, Wokinabox takes no responsibility for errors associated with the Loyalty Club and the use of Wok Credits, and makes no guarantee of the availability of Wok Wallet systems at any time.
- Wokinabox stores reserve the right to not accept a Wok Wallet should they believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. Wokinabox also reserves the right to cancel outright a member’s account, Loyalty Club, and the Wok Wallet Wok Credits associated with any suspected unauthorised, fraudulent, or unlawful use.
- Wok Credits cannot be earned or spent in conjunction with a purchase subject to another discount, special offer or promotion. Where applicable, this will be stated on associated promotional marketing material.
- Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by these terms and conditions, Wok Credits are non refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Wok Credits accrued in multiple accounts cannot be combined.
- The number of Wok Credits awarded for eligible purchases or required for redemption on eligible purchases may change from time to time without prior notice to Loyalty Club members, including but not limited to special Wokinabox promotions running at selected times.
- It is each member’s responsibility to ensure that the correct number of Wok Credits has been added or deducted for each eligible transaction. Members must notify Wokinabox of any apparent discrepancy as soon as possible by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wok Credits have a 6-month expiry from the date that the last Wok Credit was awarded to an account in a participating Wokinabox store. If you have not redeemed such Wok Credits after 6 months from your last purchase, your Wok Credits balance will be reset to zero.
- Wok Credits may also be awarded by other means (for example in the course of customer surveys or promotions) at the absolute discretion of Wokinabox.
- Only active Loyalty Club members will be able to redeem any Wok Credits awarded.
- You are entitled to receive 10 Wok Credits on the day of your birthday. These birthday Wok Credits will expire if not redeemed within 7 days. Wokinabox takes no responsibility if you have incorrectly entered your birth date during the sign up process. Should you enter your birth date in incorrectly during sign up, you will need to email email@example.com for this to be updated. Dates of birth can only be updated once in the lifetime of a card
- If a Wok Wallet card is lost or stolen, Wokinabox will replace the card. If you notify Wokinabox within 3 months of the loss or theft, Wokinabox will make every effort to ensure that any accrued Wok Credits are transferred to the replacement card. If you notify Wokinabox after 3 months, Wokinabox will replace the card, however, all Wok Credits will be forfeited.
- Wokinabox, when notified, will cancel the use of any Wok Wallet card that is reported as lost or stolen.
- Wokinabox staff reserve the right to request photo identification to confirm the identity or birth date of a Wok Wallet member in the course of an award or redemption of Wok Credits.
- If you forget or lose your password you should go to the “Your Account” page at www.wokinabox.com.au and select the “lost password” link and enter your email address. The password will be sent to your nominated email address.
- Your personal details excluding your date of birth can be updated at any time by visiting the “Your Account” page at www.wokinabox.com.au and selecting the “Edit my details” link.
- No fees will be charged by Wokinabox for membership in the Loyalty Club, or for the issue, activation, or use of the Wok Wallet. Loyalty Club members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the Wok Wallet application.
If any services provided by Wokinabox to you under these terms and conditions are within the scope of the Australian Consumer Law set out in Schedule Two of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“ACL”) then, subject to the provisions of the ACL, a number of guarantees will apply in respect of the services under the ACL including:
- the services being rendered with due care and skill;
- the services being fit for the purpose for which the services are being acquired, any disclosed purpose or being capable of achieving any disclosed result; and
- the services being supplied within a reasonable time.
- Wokinabox does not offer any other guarantees other than those contained in the Consumer Guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) if applicable.
- Wokinabox, to the maximum extent permissible by law, will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with Wokinabox’s provision of the Loyalty Club and Wok Wallet services to you (including the accrual or redemption of Wok Credits, use of a card or the Wok Wallet application or accepting an entitlement) under these terms and conditions, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Wokinabox will not be held responsible for any tax liability incurred by a member in connection with the Loyalty Club Program, including in relation to any reward, discount or entitlement offered.
- Wokinabox will not be held liable for any communication to any member that is late, lost or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to, spam filters operating on a member's email account or other system configuration problems.
- Wokinabox reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time or suspend, withdraw, cancel, withhold or deny access to or use of the Loyal Club and Wok Wallet program at any time without prior notice in its absolute discretion.
- Any changes to these terms and conditions or suspension, withdraw, cancellation, withholding or denying of access to or use of the Loyalty Club and Wok Wallet program will be communicated on our Website or notified to you by email, and become effective at the time of posting on our website or when notified to you by email. If you continue to use your Loyalty Club and/or the Wok Wallet application after such changes have been made and communicated to you, your membership to the Loyalty Club will be subject to those changes. If such changes are not acceptable to you, you will be able to cancel your Loyalty Club membership by sending an email to Wokinabox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any accrued Wok Credit left on your Wok Wallet account at the time of cancellation will be provided to you in the form of vouchers.
- If for any reason the Wok Wallet application is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Wokinabox which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the application, Wokinabox reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with Wokinabox’s systems, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Loyal Club or Wok Wallet program.
- Wokinabox is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or intranet site, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to a member's or any other person's phone or device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials associated with the Loyalty Club.
- Wokinabox expressly reserves the right to terminate or alter (whether materially or otherwise) the Loyalty Club program at any time.
- Wokinabox reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without notice to suspend or terminate your membership and/or your right to use your card and/or the Wok Wallet application.
- Any breach of these terms and conditions by you whether intentional or otherwise may result in suspension or termination of your membership and/or cancellation of Wok Credits at the sole discretion of Wokinabox. In the event of suspension or termination of your membership your Wok Credits balance will be returned to zero.
- Wokinabox reserves the right to cancel or refuse to honour any attempt by you to redeem Wok Credits which were obtained in breach of these terms and conditions at any time, without liability.
- Wokinabox reserves the right to reverse or cancel any Wok Credits credited to you incorrectly or not in accordance with or in breach of these terms and conditions at any time without liability.
- Wokinabox’s decisions in relation to all matters arising under the Loyalty Club are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions and membership to the Loyalty Club are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria irrespective of where the application for membership has been completed by the member or submitted to Wokinabox. Any action or other legal process with respect to any matter or thing in connection with these terms and conditions or membership in the Loyalty Club must, unless otherwise agreed to by Wokinabox, be instituted and carried on only in the appropriate Court or tribunal of the State of Victoria.
References to “Wokinabox” in these terms and conditions are references to Asian Restaurant Concepts Pty Ltd (ABN: 61 078 757 614), of 13A/663 Victoria Street Abbotsford VIC 3067.